Selah!


I was reading this book (which I highly recommend to anyone) and this one line popped out at me. I kept re-reading it and pondering it throughout my days ....and still do.
"Before God created anything, He created everything."
WOW, that is definitely something to sit and think about! Since He is the beginning and the end (something we cannot fully understand in our tiny little brains), that means that it was all done before He even started!
That is pretty deep but hopefully it keeps your thoughts on Him and has you dig into His word even more :)

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

My third son found that thought quite interesting, as did I. Wow. We surely can't put God in a box!

Melanie Yardley said...

thats for sure! its a good reminder when the fleshly thoughts start kicking in!! thanks for reading :)