I am ....yes, I AM!

In John, Jesus spoke out all that He is. He said "I AM" over 50 times to tell all who had ears to hear (even His ears heard!) who He is. Speak out loud so your ears hear who you are....

All that Jesus is, I AM.
I have authority over thoughts, foolish impulses & feelings.
I have wisdom to quickly recognize an attack of the enemy.
I am the spotless bride.
I am beautiful, wise, virtuous and dignified.
My Husband abounds me with His love.
I cannot take my eyes off of Him, for if I did I would have to rely on my own power and might.
He loves me and He protects me no matter where I am.
If a bag of burden is handed to me, I let my Husband carry it for me since it is His desire to.
I encourage Him and long to converse with Him.
He is always there to talk to, to love on, to encourage and to thank.
My Husband is maker of all things, above all things, and before all things.
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing.
I have holy hands.
I can lay hands on anyone who is sick and incomplete because of who is in me.
He abides in me because I abide in Him.
I am a soldier in an army that has already won!
I am God's General that uses faith as my shield and the Word as my sword.
I am not afraid to stand and fight, I bless myself by surrounding myself with enemies of God and feast on it.
I fear no man, what can mere man do to me? Look who is in me!
I have a light, I have the equipment and I have the directions for the lost. Follow me!
I AM BIGGER THAN I EVER IMAGINED MYSELF TO BE.
I AM ALL THAT JESUS IS.
I AM.


In this [union and communion with Him] love is brought to completion and attains perfection with us, that we may have confidence for the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him], because as He is, so are we in this world.
-1John 4:17 (AMP)

8 comments:

Beth in NC said...

That is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I just stumbled upon your blog. I'll visit often and I hope you'll visit my blog too.

God bless you!
Beth

Sidharth said...

Beautiful! In Hebrew the word "name" represents the being. For example, when David said "Thou hast magnified Thy Word above all Thy name" (Psalm 138:2), it means God has placed His Word above Himself, or in other words, He Himself is bound to what He speaks, He will never violate it.

When God said His name was "I Am that I Am" or YHWH (YaHWeH), He was in turn telling us "When you need peace, I AM PEACE (YHWH SHALOM)", "When you need healing, I AM HEALING (YHWH RAPHA), "When you lack righteousness, I AM YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (YHWH T'SIDKENU).....HE is our all in all. He makes us complete. =)

What you have shared is something profound. It goes to the next level of being so united with Him, that we reflect Him. This is the profoundness of COVENANT. Covenant simply means "Everything that belongs to you now belongs to me, and everything that belongs to me belongs to you". We all must come to that place of rest, where we know.....WE KNOW..... so settled in our spirits that we are dwelling in Him, that we move and breathe in Him, and there will have no lack.
=)

Sidharth

luvmy4sons said...

AMEN! There is so much power in speaking aloud and remembering the promises of God...I do it all the time. I love your list! Awesome!

Melanie Yardley said...

Beth, thanks for reading, i will def check out your blog, we can never fill ourselves too much with His word ;)

Sid, what a great addition to my post - you are right, we all must come to that place of knowing who we are in Him!

luvmy4sons, the power of our words create an atmosphere, its up to us to speak out His words so our ears hear, thanks for reading!!

Joanne said...

What a beautiful post Melanie.


Merry Christmas!

Anders W. Ellingsen said...

Jesus is The Son. And so he is the outcome of every action and of every thing happening. He is the life following any event. And today we experience the life of yesterday. Jesus said: I am.

Merry Christmas Melanie! I hope your Christmas is joy- and peaceful.

Melanie Yardley said...

thanks, Joanne! im glad you enjoyed the post. SHALOM!

Anders, thanks for that wonderful addition to my post, that is so right on :) SHALOM!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your helpful Post, I hope you have a good day!. :)